Recent Before & After Photos

Rain Storm Causes unwanted water in home.


This Shavano Park residence experienced a water damage in their home when the rain waters entered the home during a recent storm through the sky light... READ MORE



Rain Water Intrudes San Antonio,TX Home


Natural disasters caused by inclement weather are out of our control.  Storms and floods can happen at pretty much any time and the damage they cause ... READ MORE



Protein Fire Central San Antonio


This homeowner called SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio after leaving soup unattended and it burning. This is what is known as a protein fire. A protein fire... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage at Local Shopping Center in San Antonio


SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio was called out to a local shopping center. This commercial water damage occurred when the main feed line to the sprinkler s... READ MORE



Commercial Water loss in North San Antonio


This Commercial water loss sustained damage throughout over 5,000 square feet of their business. By acting quickly and reaching out to SERVPRO of North Cen... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak in North Central San Antonio Attic


The leak in this North Central San Antonio attic was the result from the T&P valve on the water heater. The temperature and pressure relief valve ... READ MORE



Water Damage in South Town


This family’s San Antonio residence experienced water damage after a hose came loose from the washing machine. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has th... READ MORE



Fire/Soot Damage in Local San Antonio Apartment


This property manager reached out to SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio after a small apartment fire caused damage to several units. As you can see soot ... READ MORE



Mold in Hill Country Village Home


This family in Hill Country Village discovered extensive microbial growth in their home.SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has trained technicians t... READ MORE



Undetected Mold in Hollywood Park


This San Antonio homeowner discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to a leak in the wall that went undetected for days. SERVP... READ MORE