Serving San Antonio Commercial Properties
SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio is your leading water and fire damage restoration company. We have the team and equipment capacity to respond to any size disaster, large or small. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has made a name for itself over the past years as the premier company for fire and water damage in Bexar County.
Our customers are never dissatisfied. Our business reputation is important, as is your happiness. We offer commercial water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, duct cleaning, and commercial cleaning. With over 15 years of cleaning and restoration experience under our belts, we are pretty confident in saying we know a thing or two.
SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has performed duct cleanings for commercial facilities, water damage restoration for large and small commercial facilities, fire damage restoration for retail shops and large warehouses, mold remediation in churches and office buildings, and hard-surface and carpet cleanings. Our customers are never disappointed. call us today to find out how we can help your business!
Restoring your San Antonio Commercial Property
Flooding and water damage events in Bexar County. Commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damage. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio
SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call today: 210-899-1017
San Antonio Texas Fire Damage
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing damaged property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio's Rapid response and timely mitigation can help prevent fire damage from creating long term problems, which result in replacing most materials.
SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio understand returning to normal is your primary concern. SERVPRO Response Teams are trained in caring for both you and your property. Our Certified technicians are always on standby. By responding quickly with a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services, your local SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio can help you get your home or business back up and running quickly and help protect your property and belongings.
If your home or business suffers a fire damage, contact your SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio to help make it
“Like it never even happened.”
Call us today 210-899-1017
Fire Damage Tips
EMERGENCY FIRE DAMAGE TIPS
These emergency tips will assist you in taking proper action until we arrive. Follow these DOs and DON’Ts to help reduce damage and increase the chances of a successful restoration.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into carpet and avoid tracking.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to help prevent odor.
- Wipe soot from metal kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim, and appliances.
- If heat is off during winter, pour RV antifreeze in sinks, toilet bowls, holding tanks, and tubs to avoid freezing pipes and fixtures.
- Remove soot particles from plants with a damp cloth.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
- Don’t attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio
- Don’t attempt to shampoo carpet, rugs, or upholstered furniture without first consulting SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio.
- Don’t attempt to clean any electrical appliances (TV sets, radios, etc.) that may have been close to fire, heat, or water.
- Don’t consume any food or beverages that may have been stored close to fire, heat, or water. (They may be contaminated.)
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Wiring may be wet or damaged and cause electrical shock, and air movement may create secondary damage.
- Don’t send garments to the dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set in smoke odor.
When fire and water damage take control of your life, SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio will help you take it back. Call us today
Its the Water you don't see!
Even small water damages have the potential to cause serious structural and indoor air quality issues over time.
The key to avoiding costly future restoration is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a fire or water loss. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio will answer your call with rapid action and a full arsenal of drying equipment. Here are a few of the tools we use.
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio to locate the moisture and monitor the drying process.
- Thermo-hygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, we can calculate and create an environment most efficient for drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
The bottom line? SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio has the training and equipment to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today 210-899-1017
Mold in your home or business can be a dangerous problem. Mold is part of the environment, and plays an important part of our ecosystem. Without it, we would not have penicillin. Certain types of cheese rely on mold for their flavor. Mold breaks down dead plant and animal material, returning useful nutrients to the soil. The problem occurs when water damage supplies mold with the moisture it needs to colonize inside structures. Elevated mold spore counts can cause adverse health effects on otherwise healthy people. People with allergies, asthma, or immune-compromised people, may have more serious reactions. Call SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, certifications and expertise to remediate your mold damaged areas. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio can make it "Like it never even happened." Call us today 210-899-1017
San Antonio Document Drying
In the aftermath of disaster, some of your most valued contents—documents, photographs, and books—could be lost forever. As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio knows that timely mitigation is the key to recovering damaged possessions. With years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio will help you recover your paper goods before it is too late.
Our Document Restoration Facility:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
Types of content:
Need your valuable documents restored? Call Today - 210-899-1017
Keys to Control Mold?
The key to mold control is moisture control.
- If mold is a problem in your home, you should clean up the mold promptly and fix the water problem.
- It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth. SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio specializes in moisture control and remediating mold.
Molds produce tiny spores to reproduce. Mold spores flow through the indoor and outdoor air continually. When mold spores land on a wet spot indoors, they may begin growing and digesting whatever they are growing on in order to survive. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, furniture, and foods. When excessive moisture or water accumulates indoors, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or un-addressed. There is no practical way to eliminate ALL mold and mold spores in the indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture. Call SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio today if you suspect mold growth in your Bexar county home.
10 Things to know about Mold
- Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints.
- There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture.
- If mold is a problem in your San Antonio home or school, you must clean up the mold and eliminate sources of moisture.
- Fix the source of the water problem or leak to prevent mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity (to 30-60%) to decrease mold growth by:
- Venting bathrooms, dryers and other moisture-generating sources to the outside Using air conditioners and de-humidifiers, Increasing ventilation, and Using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing and cleaning
- Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.
- Clean mold off hard surfaces with water and detergent, and dry completely. Absorbent materials such as ceiling tiles, that are moldy, may need to be replaced.
- Prevent condensation: Reduce the potential for condensation on cold surfaces (i.e., windows, piping, exterior walls, roof, or floors) by adding insulation.
- In areas where there is a perpetual moisture problem, do not install carpeting (i.e., by drinking fountains, by classroom sinks, or on concrete floors with leaks or frequent condensation).
It is important NOT to attempt to clean up mold without first consulting with a Licensed professional. Call SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio today if you suspect mold growth in your Residential home or Commercial Building.
Are you Prepared in San Antonio?
Are You Ready for High Winds or Tornadoes in San Antonio?
Would you know how to protect yourself and others from destructive high winds of a tornado?
Know the Terms.
A tornado watch means that conditions exist for a tornado to develop. Prepare to move to shelter in the lowest level of a sturdy building. Listen to a local television or radio station for up-to-date weather information, including the development of tornado warnings.
A tornado warning means a tornado or funnel cloud has been spotted or is about to happen in or near your area. Take immediate action to seek safe shelter. Continue to listen to local television or radio station for up-to-date weather information. Stay sheltered until the tornado warning has expired for your area.
Prepare a home tornado plan. Pick an uncluttered place in your home that is on the lowest level with no windows. The safest place is in the basement under a staircase. In the event of a tornado warning in your area, your family should know where to go in order to stay safe. If you are outside or in a mobile home, find immediate shelter in a nearby sturdy building.
Make a ready kit. Include a flashlight, portable radio, extra batteries, first aid kit, bottled water, nonperishable food, manual can opener, blankets or sleeping bags, and protective clothing.
Protect your home against high winds. Remove diseased or damaged limbs from trees. Move or secure lawn furniture, trash cans and anything else that could become a missile-like object if picked up by strong winds of a tornado.
Consult with professionals about a "safe room". If you are building a new home or remodeling, ask about having a structurally reinforced space constructed for your family’s protection during a tornado or high winds.