Commercial Water Damage in San Antonio
No business owner in San Antonio, TX wants their property to go through a damaging event or any kind. May it be fire, water, or mold.
When you find that your commercial property in San Antonio has been impacted by water, it's important that you secure a professional, highly trained company. Below you will find some important information regarding the commercial water mitigation in your area.
Since 1967, SERVPRO has been offering commercial clients the high-quality services that ensure getting their business restored to its pre-water damaged condition as soon as possible. Because of our commitment to operating ethically and offering excellent customer service, we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Testimonials indicating a very high degree of customer satisfaction.
What We Do. Here at SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio, we understand that there is a wide range of services that our commercial property owners may require during the course of normal business operations or when a serious event occurs affecting their property. For this reason, we're pleased to offer all of the following remediation services provided by our IICRC certified technicians:
• Water removal--for floods or large volumes of water we use Large Portable Extractors, sump pumps, and wet-vacs.
• Mold remediation--inspect, remove porous materials like drywall, clean, wipe down and disinfect, HVAC vacuuming, air scrubbers and foggers for removal of odors.
• Structural drying--high-velocity air movers, dehumidifiers, and specialized drying equipment.
• Soot and smoke removal--special tools and chemicals for wiping down all structure and content surfaces, mitigate staining, using foggers and ozone for odor entrapment
• Decontamination-sewage backup protocols to ensure containment and sanitizing.
Our Customer-Centered Outlook
As an industry leader with over 1,650 franchises, the professionals of SERVPRO have come to realize that the key to success is maintaining a customer-centered outlook. For this reason, our technicians work directly with clients to ensure that we gain a full understanding of their needs and preferences. Additionally, we make sure that clients are fully cognizant of each step of the cleanup, drying, and repair processes that we execute.
Choose SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio. When you find that your commercial property in San Antonio has been impacted by a natural disaster or a ruptured pipe, that results in water damage, Call SERVPRO of North Central San Antonio. Our goal is to get your business back in business.
Call us at (210) 899-1017 or visit our website at